The recipes from Coles Magazine :
ORANGE BANANA Cupcakes
3/4 cup plain flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 bicarbonate of soda
1/2 cup mashed banana
3/4 cup caster sugar
60 gr butter, at room temperature, chopped
100 ml orange juice
60 ml fresh milk
1. Preheat oven to 180 degreC fan.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and bicarb.
3. Place banana, sugar, egg into a food processor. (or Mixer). Process until smooth. Add butter and process until mixture is creamy. Add orange juice and fresh milk, pulse until just combined.
4. Add flour mixture and pulse until batter just come together, do not overmix. Transfer to a bowl.
5. Using 1/4 cup measurement (or tablespoon) fill prepared muffin pan. Bake for 20-25 mins, until they spring back whwn touched. Cool in pan.
Source : Coles Magazine Oz