|cara menggoreng Churros|
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 100g unsalted butter
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- Vegetable oil, to deep-fry
- 80g (1/2 cup) icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 200g good-quality dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 250ml (1 cup) milk
- Combine water and butter in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until butter melts. Remove from heat.
- Add the flour and salt and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined and the dough comes away from the side of the saucepan. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 15 minutes or until cool.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition, until well combined. Spoon dough into a piping bag fitted with a 2cm-diameter fluted nozzle.
- Add enough oil to a large saucepan to reach a depth of 6cm. Heat to 180°C over medium heat (when oil is ready a cube of bread will turn golden brown in 15 seconds). Using a small sharp knife to cut the dough, pipe four 10cm lengths into the oil. Deep-fry for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Use a slotted spoon to transfer churros to a plate lined with paper towel. Dust with icing sugar. Repeat with the remaining dough, reheating oil between batches.
- Meanwhile, combine the chocolate and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
- Arrange churros on a platter and serve with chocolate dipping sauce.taste.com.au