Yuks intip bahannya...:
100 g hazelnut wafer biscuits, crushed (Chocolate wafer 200gr..Ike)
150 g hazelnuts
200 g Nutella
250 g semi-sweet dark chocolate (or milk chocolate) ---> Dark Cooking Chocolate Lindt 70%
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Spread out the hazelnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and roast them in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until they are warmed through and aromatic. Remove from the oven and let cool and rub their skins off with a tea towel. Finely chop the hazelnuts.
- Combine the wafer biscuits, chopped hazelnuts. Add Nutella and mix them with hands.---> pake spatula saja...:D ...Ike
- Roll approximately 1 heap teaspoon of the mixture into ball. Repeat and you should get around 30-40 balls depending on the size. (If the mixture is not firm enough to roll, put it in the refrigerate for 15-30 minutes until it's firm enough to roll into balls.)
- Put them in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to firm up.
- Melt the dark chocolate and let it cool.
- Remove the balls from the refrigerator and dip them into the melted chocolate until well coated.
Source : Pepy Nasution, dan Elle's Blog, Thank You...:)